We are hiring! Please stop by one of our 4 locations to apply.
Live to Serve is always looking to add more Caregivers to its team.
Caregivers are responsible for providing resident care by assisting with activities of daily living (ADL), as outlined in each Individual Service Plan (ISP), treating each resident with dignity and respect while recognizing each individual’s needs. In addition to assisting with ADLs, you will provide services such as housekeeping, laundry, cooking, interaction with and indoor and outdoor leisure activities. Promotes a homelike atmosphere throughout our facilities with regard to our company mission statement and procedure manuals.
- Live to Serve offers competitive pay and provides paid time off after 1 year of full-time status. We are actively seeking candidates for full-time, part-time, and PRN positions. Shifts are 8 hours long and require one staff member per shift. Each Caregiver reports to a House Manager.
To apply, please stop by one of our locations or email your resume to Wesley@welivetoserve.com.
Qualifications: CBRF Certifications
- Standard Precautions
- Fire Safety
- First Aid and Choking
- Medication Administration
- Part-time 2nd (3 pm - 11 pm)
- Part-time 3rd (11 pm - 7 am)
- PRN (1st, 2nd, and 3rd)
- Assisting residents with activities of daily living
- Various care-giving responsibilities for both male and female residents
- Providing activities as planned and directed
- Perform incontinent care, vital signs, and weight checks
- Completing residents’ personal laundry
- Preparing and serving resident meals
- Responding to emergencies quickly
- Perform cleaning
- Medication supervision and administration
- Other duties as assigned by the house manager
- Assisting with transfers (must be able to lift 25+ pounds)
- Driver's License (Required)
- Full set of body scrubs (Required)
- Must have reliable transportation
- Must have a flexible schedule to allow for emergency shift coverage
- Monday - Friday and every other weekend
- Availability to work Holidays, when needed